Every team member must complete an individual online application via the Dragon Skin Registration System. As part of the Team Leader’s application, they will be able to create the team. The Team Leader will need to know the names (correct spelling) and Scout Membership Numbers for all the team members. Please follow the following steps:
First step is to form your team! Teams are made up of 4 – 7 members where you will have a designated Team Leader & Team Members. It is a good idea to understand the skills & experience of your team members so you have a good mix when competing! If you don’t have a team, don’t worry you can apply and email email@example.com
to help you form a team with others that are in need of a team as well!
Dragon Skin Merch with this year’s logo emblazoned on the front are available, Merch can even be personalised with your team name.
You can order your Dragon Skin Mech on-line via our partner Promania Pty Ltd. To order head on over to
An enter the code: dragon
- Dragon Skin will be held at Belanglo State Forest.
- Your team must check-in together at a single location.
- A standard entry fee per person will apply.
- Teams can consist of four, five or six members, although we will accept teams of seven if no alternative exists.
- Teams of less than four members or even individuals can still apply and will be placed with other under strength teams.
- You must apply online.
Online Applications open on 26th of January 2022 and close on 3rd April 2022. All payments must be received and forms uploaded and approved by 5 PM 8th April 2022.
Questions? E-mail Dragon Skin firstname.lastname@example.org